MLF Biotech recognizes that our clients have a wide range of needs. Each specimen has its own urgency. This protocol details how specimens must be shipped to and received by MLF Biotech.
Specimen Submittal Protocol
- All swabs, sponges and environmental specimens need to be placed in sterile, sealed zip close or resealable bags. Specimens need to be clearly identified and labeled with a product ID code that matches the submission form. The submission form MUST accompany all samples.
- For perishable specimens, we need a minimum of 100 grams of product. The sample needs to be double-bagged in sterile, zip close or resealable bags and identified with a product ID code that matches the submission form. The submissiom form MUST accompany all samples.
- Mold and Melamine samples only require 10 grams of product sent in sterile, sealed zip close or resealable bags and identified with a code that matches the submission form.
- Mycotoxin testing requires a 50-gram sample to be submitted. The sample also needs to be sent in zip close or resealable bags and identified with a code that matches the submission form.
All deliveries and shipments should be sent via Federal Express or UPS. These delivery services deliver Monday – Friday at our lab addresses listed below. Results will be emailed to designated contact upon completion.
– MLF Biotech Center Biolab, 9489 N. 200 E., Milford, IN 46542
– MLF Biotech Nutritional Quality Lab, 2764 E. 1300 N., Syracuse, IN 46567
– MLF Biotech Corporate Office, 101 E. Church St., Leesburg, IN 46538 (for R&D Biolab)
MLF Biotech accepts all major credit cards for orders. If you wish to establish an account with MLF Biotech, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.